A HUGE thank you for all of the emails, messages and Facebook feedback yesterday! I am overwhelmed by the positive responses and reactions. ‘Fresh’ is the one recurring word I keep hearing about the fabrics (which makes me very happy). I am really very excited about this venture.
Of course there had to be tartans in any line of fabrics from Scotland. What I really love about our tartans is that they are the fun, and bright colors. But beyond the color, what I love most is the history and quality of the mills producing our tartans. One has been family owned and operated for 200 years. And while tartans were a must for our collection, we will also have 3 different weights of cashmere (shear, medium, and heavy), wools, sateens, tweeds and luxury suiting fabrics.
Yesterday I had several questions around ordering, cost, showroom, memos, books, etc.
So, I thought that perhaps it made sense to list the details here:
- All fabrics are ‘to the trade’
- For Houston designers, our first showroom is Ken Kehoe & Company at the Houston Design Center (Official opening May)
- For non-Houston, we will sell direct.
- More showroom to come later this year
- Memos and fabrics are now available
- Books are in production
- To set up an account, request memos, and order fabrics, email email@example.com
- Website is underway www.rondacarman.com
- And, yes, you can order now
The Highland Collection – Tiree Turquoise
The Highland Collection – Birnam Blue
The Highland Collection – Gigha Green
The Highland Collection – Gigha Lilac
The Highland Collection – Comrie – Navy Blue
The Highland Collection – Shiel Claret
The Highland Collection – Sunart Sapphire