I’ve been tagged by too cute Jessica at I Do Declare (Southern Fried Fashion for the Rebellious Debutante)—love that tag line!
So, what are the top six weird things about me? This should be easy, but I’m struggling. If my husband were awake I’m sure he could rattle several off very quickly.
1. In the winter I have a cup of soup everyday around 10 am and I LOVE leftovers for breakfast (especially cold stir-fry).
2. I pay an outrageous amount of money to have my hair professional straightened (nothing beats Japanese Thermal Reconditioning). It’s changed my life!
3. I have 10 years worth of binders that I have filled with magazine clippings of houses, gardens, recipes and clothing. I refuse to part with any of them. I even moved them to the UK from the States.
4. I probably own 50 tubes of lipstick (30 of which I bought when I was pregnant) but only wear 2 of the shades (Bobbi Brown Raspberry Shimmer and Cherry Cognac).
5. We lived in our previous house 5 years and each room was painted at least 4 times (by yours truly). I even had my own account at the local hardware store.
6. I start listening to Christmas music in September.
There it is…I’m sure the list could go on. I am now tagging (if they have not been tagged before) The Peak of Chic, Design DNA and Style Court. And Jessica, send me an email. I want to profile your blog!